Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paulw2k Paulw2k is offline

Default How do I watch a variable change value during Visual Basic Code e.

Hi

One way is to add a line after the variable changes which would show the
message box displaying the new variable value:

MsgBox MyVariable

Once you know everything is working correctly remember to remove the line
from your code.

Regards

Paul

"Stewart1234" wrote in message
How do I watch a variable in an excel macro change value as the visual
basic
code is running? The variable changes value every 30 seconds or so and I
want
to monitor progress of the execution by looking at the value without
stopping
the run.