Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TK TK is offline

Default Use ADO to retrieve data from Access Parameter Query

HI CodeMonkey

"CodeMonkey" wrote:

Jim
thanks for the response, but I believe that you misunderstood the question.

I want to run an existing Access *Parameter* Query and pass 2 params to the
query. I have managed to do this using the Parameter object in ADO now.

Well if it works and you know how to do it what's the question???

I can post you some code but I m not sure what it is your having
problems with?
Do you want to pass the parameter per an Excel cell or
an input box or hard coded as in your example or is that
not even the problem?

Good Luck
TK