Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default When to code in sheet or userform modules and when to use modules

Tony,

If the code is only to be used by that form, you can put it in the userform
module. If it is to be used elsewhere, including another form, make it
public and put it in a general module.

--

HTH

RP

"Tony James" wrote in message
Hi

I am beginning to appreciate what I can do with excel and vb but I am

trying
to develop some rules for myself regarding when to put the code in a modue
and when to put it behind the userform sheet etc.

does anyone have some rules?

thanks