Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Torben Laursen[_2_] Torben Laursen[_2_] is offline

Default Event to call before a opened workbook is recalculated

Hi

I have a add-in that defines a number of functions. When a user uses them
and saves a workbook When the user loads the workbook again I need to be
able to write some information to a dll before Excel recalculate the sheet.
At the moment the code is in the event WorkbookOpen but that is to late.

Can anyone tell me if there is a event that I can call before any
calculations are done?

Thanks Torben Laursen