Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Check Boxes / Option Buttons....

When you right click on it, select properties. If you want to set it as
checked or unchecked, you would use the value property and set it to True or
false. It also has a linkedcell property.

The control tab is found for Checkboxes from the forms toolbar.

Tom Ogilvy

"Darin Kramer" wrote in message
For some reason my Check box that I insert via the control toolbox, does
not have a TAB entitled "Control"
Can someone create a blank check box in excel and send it to me via
email... or advise how to make my control option visible...?

I need to give a user a choice of one or more than one (max 4) optins to
select...

Thanks