Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default HOw to create Excel user

If it's anything like "classic" ASP then the machine running the server
should have a speial account (typically "IUSR_machinename" in classic ASP)
under which the ASP scripts run.
This is the account you need to modify permissions for.

Tim.

"Marwa Bahaa" wrote in message
Dear All,
I have an asp.net application in which I create excel sheet in the run

time,
the problem that when the application try to create it I have an error

that
"the aspnet user" doesn't have the privileges to do that
could any one help me how to give the "aspnet user" the privilege to do
that?