Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Screamerz Screamerz is offline

Default Copying rows of data based on a value in a cell.

I'd like to thank everyone for helping me out on this macro. I used Tom O.'s
version, it worked beautifully, but couldn't exit gracefully. It came up an
error once it hit a row with a blank value in it. I simply hit "End" in the
dialog box.

David's macro did a good job but didn't do the series fill in column E. It
also errored once it hit the end, just like Tom's.

Anyways, thank you for your help, it was a great time saver, and we were
able to finish the job in time.

Barry (Rcoaster)