Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel upgrade to 2002

Excellent. I thought (hoped :-)) it would.

Bob

"Garry J" wrote in message
Thanks, Bob
That did the trick.
It was still looking in the old Excel 2000 directory.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Garry,

Try re-assigning them anyway.

--

HTH

RP

"Garry J" wrote in message
That was my first thought. I have searched for this file name in all

System
Folders, Hidden Files, and Sub Folders. It only occurs 1 time in the

XLSTART
directory.
Any other thoughts?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

It's probably trying to pick up a Personal.xls in another location.

Re-assign all the ActiveX controls to their macros.

--

HTH

RP

"Garry J" wrote in message
I have created numerous Macros in Excel 2000, stored in the

Personal.XLS
file.
After upgrading to Excel 2002, when I attempt to run these macros

assigned
to an Active-X button I get the error: "Personal.XLS is already

open.
You
cannot open 2 documents with the same name."
If I close the Personal.XLS first, the macros run O.K. What are

the
differences between Excel 2000 and Excel 2002 for running Macros?

Thanks for your help. Garry