Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Minitman[_4_] Minitman[_4_] is offline

Default Date Formatting Woes

Greetings again,

A new problem popped up when I tried to change my date format in a
TextBox from mmm dd, yyyy to mmm dd, yyyy ddd. The old format
allowed the "date1" to work but the new formant stops the code from
going past the date1 segment of code. The format itself works as far
as displaying the date in that TextBox, but not in the date1 code
segment.
Here is the code:

date1 = TB1.Value
If date1 = "9/15/97" Then TB11.Value = ".0825"
If date1 < "9/15/97" Then TB11.Value = ".08"

I know it has something to do with formatting, but I don't know how.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

-Minitman