Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thomas[_19_] Thomas[_19_] is offline

Default Format date in footer to propercase?

Hi,
I am trying to format the date inserted in the footer with &[Date].
I've searched the excel-groups, and it is my understanding that the
only way is through VBA.

This is what i have that works:
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = Format(Date, "dd-mmm-yy")
End Sub

However i want to format the month so that dec becomes Dec. I know that
this is the standard for US settings, but i use Danish regional
settings and would rather not change these.

I have tried this:
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = StrConv(Format(Date, "dd-mmm-yy"),
vbProperCase)
End Sub

But it does'nt work.
thx