Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default combobox events

Hi Jane

I read your question as
"except for when the user clicks on a new line and clicks on the same
combobox value as was previously used. Because an actual change of value
did not occur the population of the line doesn't happen. I have played
around with different combobox events without much joy. (...) Has anyone any
ideas on how I can overcome this problem?". That's what beer can do to a
man. But it's worth it <g.

Best wishes Harald

"Jane" skrev i melding
Thanks Tom,

It obviously "refreshes" my combobox (removes the previous selection)
through setting Listindex to -1 so forces the user to reselect an item but
that's fine. So my code remains under the _Change event.

I couldn't get Harald's suggestion of using MouseUp or KeyUp to detect a
change in the selection - same result as using Change, BeforeUpdate etc.

Kind regards,
Jane