Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Inserting items into the Paste Special Dialog box

No. when the ok button is clicked, to the best of my knowledge there is no
way to determine what selections the user has made. The choices are simply
executed.

Tom Ogilvy

"R Avery" wrote in message
Is it possible to add controls to the paste special dialog box? For
example, could i add an Operation (i could put it under "divide")?
Could i add some more options to the Paste section, like below
"&Comments", and then trap the "OK" button click event so that I can
execute the proper code?

If not, i guess the best way would be to replicate that form in code and
add what i need, and override the default action of the paste special
menu button.

Any ideas/suggestions?