Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bryan Dickerson Bryan Dickerson is offline

Default Newbie at mixing ADO and Excel

I have tried just taking the actual query out of the SP and making sure the
parms I pass will actually work when plugged in correctly. So the answer to
your question is yes. Now there is a part that I'm unsure of there. When I
just run the actual query outside of the SP, I put the dates in single
quotes ('), 'cause that's what works. When I pass the date strings in to
the SP, I pass them in with single quotes around them, so my question is, do
the single quotes become part of the query? I know that if I put single
quotes and double quotes around them, I get an error about converting
strings to smalldatetime format, so I don't think adding a layer of
dbl-quotes is the answer either.

Hmmm....

"onedaywhen" wrote in message
ups.com...
Are you fomatting the StartDate and EndDate strings correctly?
Jamie.