Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default combobox events

Hi Jane

Did you try the MouseUp and KeyUp events ?

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Jane" skrev i melding
I have a userform with a number of tabs and each tab has a number of lines
with similar text boxes on them. The textboxes are populated by a

selection
from the one combo box, on the form (not on a tab). The reason for using
only the one combobox and not a separate combobox for each line is because
the list consists of 7,000+ items and was heavy on memory usage.

I have a series of radio buttons down the side of each tab. The user
selects a radio button adjacent to a line then selects from the combobox.
The selected value is populated into the appropriate line on the

appropriate
tab. This all works well except for when the user clicks on a new line

and
clicks on the same combobox value as was previously used. Because an

actual
change of value did not occur the population of the line doesn't happen.

have played around with different combobox events without much joy.

I have found a similar posting to this one on another forum but
unfortunately there has been no reponse (poor fellow!).

Has anyone any ideas on how I can overcome this problem?

Jane