Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sheet Code Module: copying code to

This may not apply, but if you're creating that worksheet, you could use a
template that contains the code.

Kind of:

Dim newwks As Worksheet

Set newwks = Sheets.Add(After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count), _
Type:="C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART\sheet.xlt")

Or maybe just have a hidden worksheet in the workbook that has the code already
there.

" wrote:

I would like to import a Worksheet_SelectionChange sub into the Sheet
Code Module behind a particular sheet.

I can import it into a separate Class Module, but have been unable to
figure out how to direct it into the Code Module behind the specific
sheet it relates to.

Any suggestions?

There's not a lot of code (23 lines, 143 columns), so I guess I could
string it all together as a CreateEventProc but I couldn't help feeling
I must be missing something going that way

Matthew

--

Dave Peterson