Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jake Marx[_3_] Jake Marx[_3_] is offline

Default Subscript out of Range Q

Hi John,

John wrote:
I have the folloing coding trying to e-mail to addresses in AA6 & AB6
but I'm getting a 'Sunscript out of Range' debug message. It says the
MyArr is empty yet its not I have e-mail addresses in both AA6 and AB6

The only thing I can think of is that you've got some mixed references to
your workbooks.

Sheets("E-Mys Shop").Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook

Here, you set wb up to be a reference to the new workbook (containing only 1
sheet - "E-Mys Shop").

With wb
.SaveAs ThisWorkbook.Name _
& " Sent on" & " " & strdate & ""

Here, you are saving the new workbook.

MyArr = Sheets("Home").Range("AA6:AB6")

Assuming the executing code does not reside in a worksheet module, this code
actually references the new workbook, which probably doesn't have a "Home"
worksheet in it. Not sure why it's not raising a runtime error here, unless
you are using On Error Resume Next.

Even if this isn't an accurate assessment, you may want to set a reference
to your original workbook. Then, use the fully-qualified references when
referring to workbook and worksheet-level objects. That way, you remove all
ambiguity and possibility of error relating to unqualified references.

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com