Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date in an excel form

Okay, let's say that the Sun date is in A1. In the Mon date cell, input the
formula =A1+1. In the Tue date cell, input the formula =cell+1 where cell is
the Mon date cell. etc.

--

HTH

RP

"Sarah" wrote in message
ooooooops sorry ..

I'm just using a spreadsheet, the date is just being entered into an excel
CELL and so, the user will enter the first date for the sunday of the

week,
and then i want it to automatically fill in the dates for the rest of the
week (mon-sat)

please help! :) thank you! :)

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Sarah,

You said it was in a form, so I took some licence and assumed that you

would
have the dates in textboxes. Re-reading your post, I don't think you
actually mean a form, so where will you store these dates, and how will

the
series be started.

--

HTH

RP

"Sarah" wrote in message
I am trying this, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to put this line of

code
in

I put it in the workbook_open

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheet1.TextBox2.Text = Format((CDate(TextBox1.Text) + 1), "dd mm

yyyy")
End Sub

but I'm getting an error!
Help!?!!!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Start with

Textbox2.Text = Format(cdate(TextBox1.Tex)t + 1, "dd mmm yyyy")
etc.

--

HTH

RP

"Sarah" wrote in message

I'm creating a chart in an excel form and it has the same section

7
times
(for every day of the week)

I want it so that once the user enters the first date for Sunday.

eg
they
enter: 12/12/04, then all the other date fields for the rest of

the
week
get
filled in automatically. So the date field for that Monday will be
12/13/04...

Is this possible?!?! If yes, how!