Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Populate and refresh

Refresh the drop downs with what? Where is the list you want in you drop
downs coming from?

Once you have the drop downs populated how many different alternatives could
there be in the drop downs. That is how many possible answers will the code
have to react to.

"MaBell" wrote:

Hi Guys,

I know nothing about excel macros so I am looking for good help. I want to
know how to refresh my drop down boxes (data validation, not combo boxes) in
a excel spreadsheet whenever the workbook is opened. ALso, I want to
populate 5 cells on the dropdown worksheet with data from another worksheet
depending on what i choose in my drop down box. Any help and examples would
be greatly appreciated. I am used to Access and I can't seem to figure out
how create events, functions, subs, etc.
--

Thanks in advance,
Matt