Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Evan Evan is offline

Default Not equal to?

I have a form that compares the total values of several fields to a variable
value when the user clicks the Submit button. The fields need to equal the
variable value or the form will not be submitted. I ran into a problem where
the fields DO appear to equal the variable value, but excel says no....In
the immediate window, I type ?salecomm and get 1228.95. I then type
?salecomm = 1228.95 and get back FALSE. I cannot seem to duplicate this
problem with other random numbers. I get back TRUE when using other values.
I obviously have not tried every value, but I am lost for now. Any ideas
where I might start?

Thanks