Blusty

Default need column with 00:00:00 like stopwatch x's a number donemonthly

I have a column that is the time it takes to do a task.(hh:mm:ss). I have a
column that is the number of tasks per month. I have a column that should be
the result of the first and second column. This will sometimes be only
seconds a task or minutes a task. Then I need a fourth column that would be
the total money this montly task would take if 1 hour would cost #100.00. You
can tell I am not an accounting person. I can find no way to solve this. Help