Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Formula Help Again

Hi
try
=IF(B1="",A1,B1+A1*(A130))

"GBH99" wrote:

If column B is empty or at zero the total comes to zero and not to 30. Your
help so far has been invaluable though, thankyou.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
you have received several answers. What did not work for you?

"GBH99" wrote:

Sorry if anyone has seen my previous effort to explain this.

If column A is 30 and column B is 50, I need a formula that will only print
the 50, but if column A is any figure abouve 30 I need the formula to add
column A + B together. But if column B is empty I need the total to Be
Column A. Can anyone help please.