Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darin Kramer Darin Kramer is offline

Default Custom Toolbar

I have created a custom Toolbar - with three Custom Buttons on, each
running a Macro within the workbook. I want to be able to email the
workbook to several users who need to use the Macros (by clicking the
appropriate button on the toolbar) Problem is when I email it to another
user, firstly he can not see the custom toolbar... then if he right
clicks on the top part of Excel and makes the toolbar visible...none of
the buttons are still inside... (but the Macros obviously have followed
the workbook around...)
Any Ideas...? (I know it works with text boxes.. but that clutters the
screen and not on different sheets within workbooks....

Thanks again