Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default SaveAs Concatenation

Thank you kind Folks, Bob Philips and K. Dales......

You have made my day,

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All......

I have a Major Workbook that I run a macro in to open another workbook and
copy some data from the Major book into it. Then I want to SaveAs that new
workbook to the same directory that the Major Workbook came from,(without
hardcoding the path in), and with a new FileName created by Concatenating
cells B4 and B3 from a sheet in the new book named Report1.

I've tried, but just can't seem to get it right.......

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3