Russell-stanely

I am using the combo box from the "FORMS" toolbar, rather than the control
toolbox toolbar. I don't have Vb experience, so I was hoping for something
simple........! Any suggestions?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

In the combobox click event, something like

Select Case Combobox1.value
Case "value 1" :
Me.checkbox1.Value = True
Me.checkbox5.Value = True
Case "value 2" :
Me.checkbox3.Value = True
Me.checkbox5.Value = True
'etc.
End Select

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Russell-stanely" wrote in
message ...
Hi. I was wondering how to set up a combo box so that when a particular

item
is chosen in the combo box, then certain check boxes are checked.
I got some very helpful information last week on setting up the check

boxes.
I would like to take it one step further so that by choosing one item

listed
in the combo box, will auto check the appropriate check boxes. No macro
please!

thanks!