Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeny Chacko[_2_] Jeny Chacko[_2_] is offline

Default date

I dont know what happened with my previous update....

With that below, i have to specify a date....is there any other function i
can use that doesnt specify a date range...like where current_day() - 7 or
something...

thanks for the help

"DMoney" wrote:

Use the BETWEEN function - depending on the dbase, syntax
varies

SELECT data from database
WHERE datefield=BETWEEN #2/10/2004# and #2/17/2004#

HTH
Devin