Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Todd is offline

Default If Then Statement

I want to go down a column €œM€ and look at each cells value and if it is
blank, I want to look at the cells value immediately to the right €œN€ and
check if it is blank. It they are both blank €œnull€, I want to enter the
word €œFunded€ in the cell in column €œM€. If either cell has a value/text in
it I dont want to do anything. I tried to work something out but with no
success. Below is my try at the code. Thanks for any help!

Sub FixStatus()

Dim LastRow As Variant

LastRow = Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range("A:A"))
For Each n In ActiveSheet.Range("M2", "M" & LastRow)
If n.Value = "" And n.Offset(0, 1).Value = Not "" Then
n.Value = "Funded"
Else
End If
Next n