Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Closing excel with a macro

Hi
have you installed Google Desktop Search. If yes uninstall it and try
again
there have been some reports about this error lately.
You may also fill out a bug report for google

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"TJexcel" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have enable the Locked for Viewing feature in VBA to protect my

code from
being viewed and changed. But when I close the worksheet with code

via a
command buttom, the spreadsheet closes but a password box comes up.

The
password box is for access to the code. If I turn the "Locked for

viewing"
off the problem goes away, but my code is exposed. Please help, can

someone
help me solve this problem?
Also this never happen until I installed SP3 on my Office XP.