Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy cells with certain info

Maybe you could apply Data|Filter|autofilter to that column.

Filter by that word (or contains that word) and then copy the visible rows.

If you really need a macro, you could record one when you do it.

(If you have trouble with your recorded macro, post back with your questions.)

Dawn wrote:

I would like to write code to look through a column for a specific word and
if that word is found, select the entire row. Then I would like to loop this
so it goes through a whole group of information. It seems I should be able
to use an If...Then statement to begin with, but then I'm not sure how to
write the code for copying the whole row. Also, is there a better way to do
this besides looping?

--

Dave Peterson