Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I insert a page break before each change in the cell conten

Another option would be to use Data|Subtotals.

There's an option to insert a "page break between groups".

And you'd get the subtotals, too!

ronda wrote:

I need to write a Macro or VB Script that will insert page breaks above each
row that contains new contents in a particular cell. One column contains the
work location for our employees in code form (i.e. N002), and page breaks
need to be inserted to separate each work location, so there would need to be
a page break at the point that the Work location code changes from N002 to
N003. This is an extremely time-consuming task that has to be performed on
multiple reports every two weeks. Your help is appreciated!!

--

Dave Peterson