Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thorsten Walenzyk Thorsten Walenzyk is offline

Default How to store additional attributes for a cell

The data is definetly not top sectret and must not be stored persistently.
So this sounds sufficient for me.

Thanks Thorsten

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
Hi Thorsten

The only one I can think of is the ID property

Sub test()
Sheets(1).Cells(2, 3).ID = "Harald's cell"
MsgBox Sheets(1).Cells(2, 3).ID
End Sub

But it doesn't save between sessions, so it's useless for storage. Id'
rather write to corresponding cells in a hidden sheet, given that "should
not be displayed" means only that and not that the information is top
secret.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Thorsten Walenzyk" skrev i melding
Hi all,

I'm looking for a possibility to store some additional attributes for

the
cells in my sheet.
My VBA script needs some data for later decission making.
The additional data should not be displayed for to the user.

Does a Cell object has a property which I can use for that purpose?

Thanks a lot, Thorsten