Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rango316 - ExcelForums.com rango316 - ExcelForums.com is offline

Default Path/File Access error: "VB3B.tmp

nothing is running in task manager...but I think we are thinking alon
the same track...Somehow the first move of data process i run is stil
connected the this faile VB3B.tmp and therefore on the second attemp
it gives an access error...only when the PC is rebooted is it o
again...but rebooting is becoming tedious

Any ideas anyone
--------
www.coffeecozy.co

Use your Bodum and give up cold coffee for good!