Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mirror a workbook

Does your macro blow up or does excel crash?

If it's the macro, you may want to post your _beforesave code.

Valeria wrote:

Dear experts,
I would like to mirror a copy of a certain workbook on another server.
Basically, every time my source workbook is saved, it needs to be saved both
on its server, and on another one, deleting the previous copy of the workbook
present there.
I have tried with the "workbook_beforesave" event, but my Excel crashes down
when trying to execute the macro. I have put all an
Application.DisplayAlerts=false also there, but it does not seem to work...

Could you please help me?
Many thanks in advance,
best regards,
--