Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jd17 jd17 is offline

Default Can't find Macro code

I had already removed the module previously. I'm guessing that there is
still some code somewhere referencing a macro module (even though it has been
deleted). Would there be anything else that would cause Excel to think a
macro exists?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Remove the module and save

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"jd17" wrote in message
I created a spreadsheet that at one time had some macros in it. Then, I
deleted/removed the macro modules via Visual Basic Editor. However, I
still get a warning (that the spreadsheet has macros) when I open the
spreadsheet. I ran the remove hidden name macroprogram.