Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
spindle spindle is offline

Default indirect addressing? a range of cells

Is it possible using VBA to store an address string in a cell and then
assign a value to the cell whose address is stored? Or is there a better way
to solve this problem? Say I have a series of cells whose names might be
ap1,ap2,ap3...ad1,ad2,etc. I would then select the appropriate named cell
based on VBA code which first builds the address string ap1 or ad2, etc and
uses this string to assign a value (say 600 or 900) to the right cell (ap1 or
ad2, etc).

Thanks,
Randy