Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default How to Rename a Blank Sheet that a macro Creates

One way:

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Add(After:=Sheets(Sheets.C ount)).Name = "foo"

In article ,
Darin Kramer wrote:

Howdie,

I have a Macro that goes into a Distribution list (sheet within excel),
selects certain people based on a criteria, copys that info, Inserts a
new sheet and pastes that info into the new sheet. I want to be able to
specify the name of the sheet that it creates (instead of just being a
consecutive sheet number) Ideas will be most welcome...

Thanks