Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barry Wright Barry Wright is offline

Default Project two - Diffrence Sheet

I have gotten though most of "Project Two" now without much help;
However, I am now stuck..Here is what I have.

I have 4 worksheets, each representing a week in the month. On
each sheet I have Rows with order numbers, and collumns with various
products listed in them, For each product type ordered there is also a
total of those products recived.

I then have a place to list how many were ordered for each and then
list the diffrences. Some what Like this :

Order# Apples Pears Beans Carrots
455 5 5 4 3
898 3 4 5 5
234 6 7 1 0

Totals 14 16 10 8

Ordered 10 16 12 20

Diffrence +4 0 -2 -12

What I need to do is have a 5th sheet that will list all the
diffrences. (Not listing any of the 0's) Such as this.

Week Product Amount Notes
--------------------------
week one Apples +4 Extra Shipped
Beans -2 Bad Beans returned
Carrots -12 Driver was a rabbit
--------------------------
Week Two Etc...
--------------------------
Week Three Etc...
--------------------------
Week Four Etc...

Month Total -10 Find New Supplier!

I am looking for suggestions on the best way to handle Sheet 5
Totals.

One thought : Create 4 Ranges (one for each sheet like Week1Diff )
Each time Data is changed (On Event), Check the Diffrence range for
that sheet for anything not a 0 and update this infor somehow to sheet
5.
Any ideas?