Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default VBA VLOOKUP Question

JimFor wrote:
Hi,
. . .
Also, I have learned that it is a good idea to use the Macro recorder to see
what code might work for something you are trying to do in VBA. How can I do
that for something like this? I don't know how to see what the program does
when I do it manually. I just enter code and I get the number.

Thanks for any help.

If you insert "Stop" (without the quotes) after the first line of your
code, the code will stop and you will have an opportunity to step
through it with the DeBug Window visible. Look up the On-line VBA help
for Debug Toolbar.

Alan Beban