Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Annette Annette is offline

Default Lost Visual Basic Project and Invalid File Format errors

We have a large Excel workbook template that is used by 100 people in the
company. After it is saved, 1 out of every 20 or so reports that it has lost
its VB project when the workbook is reopened ((Lost VB Project, Lost ActiveX
Controls). And a few of them cannot be reopened at all €“ we get an Invalid
File Format error. These are evene agreater concern as they cannot be
recovered. We're trying to ascertain why it happens to some and not to
others when everyone is using the same template (it is stored on a network
share). Any suggestions would be appreciated.