Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis[_3_] Dana DeLouis[_3_] is offline

Default Help with Similar MOD Function Please

If they are at most 2 digit numbers, would this Array formula work?

=SUM(INT(A1:A6/10)+MOD(A1:A6,10))

--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"Paul Black" wrote in message
Has Anybody got Any Ideas on How to Solve this Please.

All the Best
Paul

(Paul Black) wrote in message
m...
It's Me Again,

Is there Anyway to Adapt the Formula ( Array Entered ) :-
=SUM(VALUE(MID(A10,ROW(A1:OFFSET(A1,LEN(A10)-1,0)),1)))
So if I had :-
A10 = 9
B10 = 13
C10 = 20
D10 = 32
E10 = 41
F10 = 46
it would Still Work.
I know that I Could Concatenate A10:F10 and then Apply the Formula,
But it would be Nice if it Could be Done Within One Formula.
It is Basically the Sum of ALL Individual Digits from A10:F10.

Thanks Again.
All the Best
Paul