Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Setting colors for Controls

try setting the option button's takefocusonclick property to false

"dsimcox" wrote:

I'm stumped trying to get the color of a control (from the Control Toolbox)
to match the background color of my sheet (Excel 2003).

The Option Button resides over a portion of the sheet that has a standard
color fill selected from the bucket.

I right click the control, select Properties, and in the properties window,
I set the BackColor using the Palette colors - and choose the one that
appears to match the one chosen from the Bucket. I set the BackStyle to
Transparent. Everything looks fine until I exit Design Mode and click on the
Option Button. When I do, the background of the button turns a different
shade of the color that was set - at that color stays - even if the button is
deselected.

What can I do to make the colors the same so that when the button is
selected, the bounding box does not change color?