Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jack Sheet Jack Sheet is offline

Default Cannot move nonblank cells off the sheet

Solved it thanks.

"Jack Sheet" wrote in message
On the final line of the following code I am getting run-time error 1004,
cannot move non-blank cells off the worksheet. I inserted the preceding
line in order to ensure that there ARE no nonblank cells to be shifted

off.
It executes that (penultimate) line OK, but it still hangs on the final
line. There are no cell comments on the worksheet. Any ideas folks?
Thanks.

With .Worksheets("Summary")
.Range("FooterRow").Offset(1).Resize(65536 - _
.Range("FooterRow").Row).EntireRow.Delete shift:=xlUp
.Range("HeaderRow").Offset(1).EntireRow.Insert

--
Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears