Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim[_49_] Jim[_49_] is offline

Default Checking for duplicates: VBA

Hi

Does anyone know a neat VBA way of checking for duplicates in a column. I
use OFFSET to get to a particular cell but then need to check whether the
one (or more) below it contain identical data (numeric)...

This is a scoring system and I'm trying to check for ties. I OFFSET to 7th
place which shows 7 in the cell but then need to check the next cell down to
see if that is 7 (and maybe the next one too).

Hope that makes sense. Any suggestions gratefully received!

Jim