Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Goto a control element

Try selecting it (in design mode--another icon on that control toolbox toolbar).

Then look at the namebox (to the left of the formulabar).

dsimcox wrote:

Appreciate this help, Tom. Thank you.

Can you tell me how to identify the object names (like Combobox1)

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Activesheet.Combobox1.Activate

or

activesheet.OleObjects("Combobox1").Activate

Tom Ogilvy

"dsimcox" wrote in message
The combo box is located on a worksheet - and is an element selected from

the
toolbar.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Where is the combobox located. Worksheet, userform, dialogsheet

control toolbox toolbar combobox or one from the forms toolbar. If from

the
data validation option, then just select the cell.

Tom Ogilvy

"dsimcox" wrote in message
I want to include a line in my VBA macro that will select a combo box,

but
don't know how to address it to put it into focus.

Can I name it? Or is there another way to handle it. An example would

be
very much appreciated.

--

Dave Peterson