Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Andrews[_5_] Steve Andrews[_5_] is offline

Default Project Locked

I've seen other threads on this topic but have not yet seen a solution. My
workbook was locked and I managed to unlock it (and every worksheet). In the
VBA Editor, however, I cannot access the project. Any attempt to do so
results in the "Project Locked" message saying that it is unveiwable.

I know what the password is. But I cannot even get the properties box to
appear in an attempt to unlock it. Whatever I try gives me the same message.
What option do I have in editing this project? Thanks in advance.

Steve