Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Coddington Tim Coddington is offline

Default Worksheet.activate question

Because if the sheet is already active when the workbook opens,
Worksheet_Activate won't fire. Otherwise, Sheet(1).activate would be the
way to go.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Why not just activate the sheet from Workbook_Open?

Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate

--

HTH

RP

"Tim Coddington" wrote in message
Stupid question time ...

How can I get the Worksheet_Activatecode (for sheet1) to activate from
Workbook_Open() (even if sheet1 is already active)?
I tried just sticking the Worksheet_Activate command in Workbook_Open(),

but
that doesn't seem to be accessable from Workbook_Open().