Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Delete Macro in VBA Project Office 2003

Just to add . . .
That is in the regular Excel Menus, not in the VBE.

Tom Ogilvy

"Diehard" wrote in message
om...
How do I enable code access to the VBE?

Regards
Eugene

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message

Have you enabled code access to the VBE in the security settings?

Tom Ogilvy

"Diehard" wrote in message
om...
Hi

I have a VBAProject that deletes a macro in Office 2000 and is working
well.
My production server has Office 2003 and I'm using the same
VBAProject, but it does not work in Office 2003. I get an error that
my VBAProject does not have VBComponets or it is protected.

See code:

Private Sub RemoveAllMacros(ByVal objDocument Object)
Dim i As Long, l As Long
If objDocument Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
i = 0
On Error Resume Next

i = objDocument.VBProject.VBComponents.Count
On Error GoTo 0
If i < 1 Then ' no VBComponents or protected VBProject
Exit Sub
End If
With objDocument.VBProject
For i = .VBComponents.Count To 1 Step -1
On Error Resume Next
.VBComponents.Remove .VBComponents(i)
' delete the component
On Error GoTo 0
Next i
End With
With objDocument.VBProject
For i = .VBComponents.Count To 1 Step -1
l = 1
On Error Resume Next
l = .VBComponents(i).CodeModule.CountOfLines
.VBComponents(i).CodeModule.DeleteLines 1, l
' clear lines
On Error GoTo 0
Next i
End With
End Sub

I'm I missing something in Office 2003? I also set the security level
in Excel to Medium then Low.

Help, Help!!!