Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default Excel conversion to word 2000 Text

I can't use those two formats. The spreadsheet has to be converted to Word
2000 and then converted to it's Text Only format. I don't know why but the
program will not take "*.Txt (tab delimited) or "*.csv(comma delimited).

That's why I would like to get a macro that will do the same process in
Excel rather than running Word.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
why not simply use 'File - SaveAs' and choose '*.txt' as output file or
'*.csv?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Eric" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

I have an old program that only takes word 2000 text only files. I

was
wondering if anyone knows how to create a macro in Excel that would
automatically convert an excel file to the same format as Word 2000

"Text
only" files?

Thanks

Eric