Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Andy is offline

Default Displaying a 1d Array in a spreadsheet and a list-box

Hello

I have an array ListSubFldrs that is a result of a macro that searches for
sub-directory names within a folder. It can vary in size depending on how
many sub-directories there are.

eg. copied from Local Window...

ListSubFldrs : ",Cat,Barclay Mowlem,Allflex,AWU,Burdekin Shire
Council,Business Success Group,Cash Sales,Colorado,Flight Centre,Foot Locker"
: Variant/String

Any suggestions for code that would result in a vertical list in the .xls
starting at A1.

eg.

Cat
Barclay Mowlem
Allflex
AWU
Burdekin Shire Council
Business Success Group
Cash Sales
Colorado
Flight Centre
Foot Locker

How do I then get this list into a list box within a form? Do I refer to the
..xls or the Array 'ListSubFldrs'?

Thanks,

Andrew Heath