Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jowanr jowanr is offline

Default Buttons in 1 module?

Hello,

I have a workbook with 15 sheets. Each sheet has the same 5
commandbuttons: cb1 to cb 50. Each cb does the same thing as the cb o
the next sheet (insert row on the active sheet in a given range).

Right now I have to set a click-event for each cb, that's 50x1
click-events!
Although the click-events call a module I still have al lot of cod
that slows the program down.

Example:
Private Sub CBregel1_Click()
Call nieuweregel1
End Sub

Private Sub CBregel2_Click()
Call nieuweregel2
End Sub

And so on... And on the next sheet the same.

Is there a way to put the click-event in a module or class-module s
that I don't have to write this code on each sheet?

Any help welcome

--
jowan
jowanr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1688