Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
alondon alondon is offline

Default My Command Buttons keep floating on the sheet???

Folks,

For some reason my command button controls seem to float at random around my
worksheet after any print preview or save? I have tried a lot of
combinations of properties and format commands, and nothing seems to help
the problem.

I don't have the same problem with Forms; but, I like to make my command
buttons a color other than gray (Ugh!) and controls are a lot easier to
program etc.

I am sure that there is a fix; but, I must be having a "senior moment".

Thanks
Al London, CPA
San Francisco, Ca
alondon at alondon.com